5 Ways to Use Bows in Your Wedding
Bows are a lovely and universally-flattering accent to add to your wedding! Us girls on the Wedding Snap team adore using bows to add charm to anything and everything from ponytails to gift boxes! Here are our best 5 Ways to Use Bows in Your Wedding – so you can add just the right amount of sweetness to your wedding.
1. Bows add a demure touch to your Table Setting – your guests will fall in love with the bow-shaped napkins, especially in a pretty blush shade.
2. We’ve got your back! Or Chair back, that is. Dress up your venue with bows on your chairs – we adore the burlap and lace ribbon texture combo on this chair.
3. Add a twist…er, bow…to your Bouquet! A huge bow adds a feminine and undeniably darling look to your bouquet.
4. Tie your Favors together with a simple twine bow for a rustic chic favor. Simplicity at its best!
5. No walk down the aisle is complete without stunning Shoes! Bows add just the right amount of fashion and fun to your toes.
Which ideas will you use from our 5 Ways to Use Bows in Your Wedding?